Please contact a local family lawyer as our services are not provided in this state.

To learn more visit our planning resources or contact us

Need to be separated for at least a year to get divorce.

(, cash, superannuation etc)

(e.g. mortgage, credit cards etc)

Please visit the Registry of Births, Deaths & Marriages in your state to obtain a copy of your marriage certificate.